Shop Insurance Policies
A Shop Insurance policy is similar to a Business Combined Insurance Policy and wraps up various different covers into Business Combined policy. Whether you selling flowers to hardware we can arrange a policy for Shop and Retail owners.
Why take out a Shop Combined Insurance Policy?
You need to arrange this cover to protect your business from the following:
- Fire or storm damage to your Business Premises. The damage could also extend to your stock and Plan and Machinery and office contents
- Theft and malicious damage to your property
- Public Liability claims whereby a member of the public makes a claim against you due to an injury or illness suffered by them
- Employers Liability claims whereby one of your employees makes a claim against you for Injuries suffered whilst working for you
- Business Interruption Claims whereby you can’t continue to trade due to an insured peril
At Landmark Insurance we will discuss your business in detail and if required we will meet you at your Business Premises and arrange a policy to suit your business.
Not all businesses are the same and depending on your type of business additional covers may be required:
- Goods In Transit
- Directors and Officers Cover
- Cyber cover including Data Breach
- Motor Cover
- Engineering Inspection Policies
Please call our team today on 01-8022201 to discuss your Shop Insurance quotation options.